Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]

Hello!

Today I'm going to review an eyeliner that I just bought last week! Among make up, I really love eyeliner. I think that a simple line that it makes can change your look instantly! Eyeliner was the first make up that I tried in my life. However, I am not an expert, so I still make a lot of mistake when I use eyeliner. One of the mistake is that I can't make a thin line. It always looks thick and covers half part of my double eyelid—having thick eyeliner has always been my style but... I guess I need a change \(^ ^)/

Clio was having a sale last week. I remembered someone told me that their eyeliner was good. I decided to buy and try it.


Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black. The retail price is 15.000 KRW. There are two colors: black and brown. The brown one is called 'Kill Brown'.

I was actually confused whether to buy this one or their waterproof brush liner. When I tried it there, it didn't look different, probably because the tester was already worn out. They said that the purpose of brush liner is to make curves line, while pen liner is for detailed line like thin winged liner. I need to make a very thin line, so... pen liner then.



The packaging looks usual.

The pen brush.

Their brush liner actually has the similar look with this pen brush but bigger. I think this pen liner is good enough to make fine line and build up your own curved eyeliner too.


Here I tried to push the liner a little bit and it became thicker. I also compare how thin the line I made with this pen liner to my 0.5 2B pencil. It's very thin! I don't think I have ever make a thin liner like that with my eyeliner!


It really did make a fine thin line. The color is really black too. I didn't have to draw the line twice just to make it black enough. The brush is really easy to use too, since it's a pen liner so I can use it like holding a pencil on my hand, I mean that's the purpose of pen liner, right? I tried not to make winged line because I tend to mess them these days o(-`д´- 。)

This product is not good for under liner though. I tried it and... it did last for a few hours but I could see that it got smudge. I don't think it's totally waterproof and far away from smudging. I tried to smudge it with my finger and it didn't came off. Then I tried to smudge it with water and after a few smudging, it disappear completely without any trace.

I usually use Tony Moly's gel liner. It's perfect but it takes time for me to apply it. The good thing for Clio pen liner is that it's easy to use and quick to apply, save me a lot of time in the morning when I need to run to class.

Overall... I like it just fine. It's really good for some details and for a person like me who can't make thin line, it's definitely a plus.


♥ Score ♥
Clio Waterproof Pen Liner Kill Black 3.8/5


I hope I could stay focused on this blog because in 3 weeks I have to submit my final project and I still have another half to do. ╥﹏╥

See you again! Thanks for reading this ;)

Gabriela Tio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bottom Ad [Post Page]

| Designed by Colorlib